The TCP Group is a healthcare service provider, specialising in ‘direct to patient services’ which include the dispensing and distribution of pharmaceutical products, homecare nursing services, sharps waste management; allowing a unique turnkey solution for the delivery of hospital care in the patient’s home.
Storage and Inventory Management
Temperature controlled warehousing and proprietary digital track and trace inventory management system delivering a unique service offering.
Pharmacy and Dispensing
Licensed to dispense prescribed medications, as well as a full pharmacovigilance service.
Temperature controlled direct to patient delivery
TCP logistics operates its own specially designed and patented fleet of temperature controlled vehicles to complete direct to patient and direct to pharmacy (DTP) deliveries out of its warehouses just off the M50 motorway.
Hospital care in the Home
TCP Homecare provides nursing services, administering prescribed treatments to patients in the home or community on behalf of the referring hospital team.
Patient Self-Administration Training & Education
TCP Homecare also provides training and education to patients on the self-administration of prescribed treatments in the home.
Other support services – completing the turnkey solution for the management of hospital care in the home
- Chronic Disease Management Programmes – Development of specific patient focused programmes to support the effective management of patient’s on long term medications and to ensure compliance with treatment plans.
- Removal of sharps waste from patients’ homes
- Provision of phlebotomy services
- Point of Care testing
- Electronic Patient Management system facilitating real time reporting to the referring hospital team.
- Full Clinical Governance Programme ensuring total quality
- Accreditation to latest European Healthcare Standards in progress