Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. More information is available at www.stryker.com.
● Neurotechnology & Spine
● 2017 Sales: $12.44 Billion
● Industry : Medical Instruments & Supplies
● Employees : 33,000+ globally
● 38 Years of Sales Growth
● 44 Manufacturing and R&D Locations Worldwide
● $787 million spend on research and development in 2016
● 5,638 patents owned globally in 2016
● Products Sold in Over 100+ Countries
● Fortune 500 Company
● Fortune - 100 Best Companies to Work, 2018
● Fortune - Best Workplaces for Giving Back, 2018
● Fortune - World's Most Admired Companies, 2018
● Fortune - 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2017
● Fortune - 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2017
● Fortune - 100 Best Workplaces for Women, 2017
● Gallup Great Workplace Award 2017
● Gartner – A top 25 Healthcare Supply Chain company 2017
● Glassdoor - “Best Places to Work” in 2018
● Glassdoor Highest Rated CEOs 2017/2018 Employees' Choice
● Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s Index for LGBTQ Workplace Equality 17' & 18'
● Indeed - Best Place To Work - Healthcare 2018
● LinkedIn Top Companies 2017: Where the World Wants to Work Now
● MedReps - Best Places to Work 2017
● People - Companies that Care 2017
Stryker has 5 facilities located in Ireland employing approximately 2,300 people. The Stryker Ireland Campus consists of 4 manufacturing sites and a Research and Development Innovation Centre. These facilities are based in Cork and Limerick. A wide and diverse range of products are manufactured in Ireland including orthopaedic implants, biomaterials bone cement, neurovascular devices and surgical instruments which are distributed to globally.
A wide and diverse range of products are manufactured in Ireland including hip and knee system implants, bone cement, surgical blades and micro-rotary burs which are used for cutting, drilling, burring and shaping bone and soft tissue during orthopaedic, spine, ear, nose and throat plastic surgery. Our neurovascular Ireland product pipeline represents a broad offering of detachable coils for the treatment of hemorrhagic stroke (the rupture of a blood vessel in the brain) and ischemic stroke (a blockage in a blood vessel in the brain).
At Stryker in Cork, Ireland, we are pioneering development of Additive Manufacturing / 3D-Printing. We are now seeking outstanding Engineers and Scientists to work on this ground-breaking and exciting new technology. These individuals will work on Process development, Application development, or Operational support of our 3D-printing technology. 3D-Printing is believed by many to be on the cusp of an Industrial revolution. Unprecedented design freedom for affordable investment is leading to an explosion in creativity, rapid-prototyping speed, light weight structures and a host of new applications for investigation within the Healthcare Industry.
Please enter your email address
Please enter a valid email address
We are hiring a Senior Reg Affairs Specialist for our R&D Innovation Centre in Carrigtwohill. Excellent opportunity to work on a cutting-edge R&D project. Experience in design dossier submissions and with notified bodies would be an advantage.
Stryker are hiring an Operations/Senior Operations Manager for our Limerick facility. Fantastic opportunity for an energetic people leader to join our growing team in a fast paced and results oriented company.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Engineer with mentoring experience to move into People Management. The team works in Process Design for NPI and is based in our state of the art additive manufacturing site in Cork.
We are hiring a Senior Operations Manager for our Tullagreen facility in Carrigtwohill. Brilliant opportunity for an energetc and ambitious candidate to join our Site Leadership Team in a very innovative & rapidly growing manufacturing site.
Stryker are hiring a Senior Quality Engineer for a projects based role in our 3D printing facility, Stryker Anngrove. Great opportunity to join a really innovative and creative team working with brand new technologies.
We are recruiting for an Operations Supervisor for our rapidly growing & hugely innovative Stryker Tullagreen site in Carrigtwohill, Co. Cork. Excellent opportunity for a talented people leader with great room for career progression.