Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. More information is available at www.stryker.com.
● Neurotechnology & Spine
● 2017 Sales: $12.44 Billion
● Industry : Medical Instruments & Supplies
● Employees : 33,000+ globally
● 38 Years of Sales Growth
● 44 Manufacturing and R&D Locations Worldwide
● $787 million spend on research and development in 2016
● 5,638 patents owned globally in 2016
● Products Sold in Over 100+ Countries
● Fortune 500 Company
● Fortune - 100 Best Companies to Work, 2018
● Fortune - Best Workplaces for Giving Back, 2018
● Fortune - World's Most Admired Companies, 2018
● Fortune - 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2017
● Fortune - 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2017
● Fortune - 100 Best Workplaces for Women, 2017
● Gallup Great Workplace Award 2017
● Gartner – A top 25 Healthcare Supply Chain company 2017
● Glassdoor - “Best Places to Work” in 2018
● Glassdoor Highest Rated CEOs 2017/2018 Employees' Choice
● Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s Index for LGBTQ Workplace Equality 17' & 18'
● Indeed - Best Place To Work - Healthcare 2018
● LinkedIn Top Companies 2017: Where the World Wants to Work Now
● MedReps - Best Places to Work 2017
● People - Companies that Care 2017
Stryker has 5 facilities located in Ireland employing approximately 2,300 people. The Stryker Ireland Campus consists of 4 manufacturing sites and a Research and Development Innovation Centre. These facilities are based in Cork and Limerick. A wide and diverse range of products are manufactured in Ireland including orthopaedic implants, biomaterials bone cement, neurovascular devices and surgical instruments which are distributed to globally.
A wide and diverse range of products are manufactured in Ireland including hip and knee system implants, bone cement, surgical blades and micro-rotary burs which are used for cutting, drilling, burring and shaping bone and soft tissue during orthopaedic, spine, ear, nose and throat plastic surgery. Our neurovascular Ireland product pipeline represents a broad offering of detachable coils for the treatment of hemorrhagic stroke (the rupture of a blood vessel in the brain) and ischemic stroke (a blockage in a blood vessel in the brain).
At Stryker in Cork, Ireland, we are pioneering development of Additive Manufacturing / 3D-Printing. We are now seeking outstanding Engineers and Scientists to work on this ground-breaking and exciting new technology. These individuals will work on Process development, Application development, or Operational support of our 3D-printing technology. 3D-Printing is believed by many to be on the cusp of an Industrial revolution. Unprecedented design freedom for affordable investment is leading to an explosion in creativity, rapid-prototyping speed, light weight structures and a host of new applications for investigation within the Healthcare Industry.
Please enter your email address
Please enter a valid email address
Provide Quality Engineering support for the company in regards to design and development of orthopedic implants and instruments, development and improvement of associated manufacturing processes and continuous quality improvement activities.
We are hiring an Associate Manager for our Supply Planning Team in Limerick. Will suit an ambitious candidate with a mix of excellent interpersonal skills and a strong supply planning background.
We are hiring an Operations Supervisor for our Orthopaedic manufacturing facility in Carrigtwohill. Great opportunity for a talented people manager to join our high performing team in a position with huge career opportunities.
We are hiring a Senior Supply Planning Manager for our Joint Replacement business in Carrigtwohill. Great opportunity for a natural leader to develop and guide our Supply Planning teams in our Anngrove (3D Printing) and Tullagreen mfg sites.
This is a new role for Stryker's R&D Innovation Centre based in Cork. We are looking for a Industrial Design Engineer to work within a new product development team to define and plan user research and discovery activities.