The project will require development of functionality within Microsoft Dynamics
xRM through configuration and customisation, as well as integration of xRM
with existing systems.
Nature of the tasks
- Design and development of applications that reflect the specifications based on user
- User requirements gathering and prototyping.
- Testing of implemented solutions through system test, integration test and user
acceptance tests and on into application support.
- Production of the relevant technical documentation and documentation for the support
- Assistance to the support team with training the end-users of the system.
- Work in a team with other developers and a project leader
- Participation in meetings with the end-users.
- University degree or equivalent in a relevant subject.
- Complete training courses on software development at a specialised institute/schools.
Knowledge and skills
- Must demonstrate excellent knowledge and competency in the xRM technologies The
developer should have completed certified training courses in these
technologies. Training provided by a recognised training provider would be an advantage.
- The candidate must be a good communicator with very good English.
- Familiarity of working with a SQLServer Database (in particular SQLServer 2008) and
Application Server environment is an advantage.
- Must have five years of programming experience in programming languages especially
xRM, .NET (ASP, C#), XML/XSL, HTML, SQL.
- Must have experience in application maintenance and be able to perform modifications
in existing applications.
- Must have experience in application maintenance and the ability to perform
modifications in existing applications as part of maintenance.
- Should have experience in software development projects involving technologies and
programming languages above.