Our client, a multinational IT company based in Limerick has a requirement for a web developer to join the team on a full time, permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity offering a very competitive salary and benefits package.
- To help to produce elegant, innovative solutions for complex technical and design issues.
- The aim being to provide the best possible service to customers.
- Have a strong emphasis of moving to a real-time web solution providing the best user experiences to our customers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deliver new features as required.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency across the team.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or a related field) OR equivalent experience Experienced in creating quality, maintainable, and highly usable web applications.
- Passionate about software development in any of its forms.
- At home in a team environment and work well with others.
- Dynamic, and a results-oriented problem solver.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem solver
For more information on this position please call Rachael O’Rourke on 061 336 136 or apply online now and a member of the Harmonics team will be in touch.