Web Design Manager to join our Deloitte Technology Consulting business.
Web Design Manager
Deloitte Ireland has a market leading technology practice of 550 consultants based in Dublin, supporting our clients across the breadth of IT & Digital, from strategy through to implementation and managed services.
Deloitte has exciting career opportunities for a skilled Web Design Manager within the Technology Integration Team. If successful, you would join our client project teams based around Dublin.
The role and responsibilities:
- Develop an approach and plan for the delivery of the revised websites and web delivery strategy
- Identify change management tasks relating to the overall project
- Ensure knowledge transfer to internal staff in coding, content management and measurement metric toolsets related to website management
- Take on an active role in relation to the delivery of the revised websites and:
- Work within the website templates available to bring to completion a revised websites
- Analyse existing web content and proposed website content to ensure 100% coverage between pre- and post- deployment content
- Take a customer-focused view in relation to delivery of web services
- Liaise with content owners to finalise material for publication
- Liaise with web publication team to publish material to the development site
- Ensure revised website is compliant – insofar as possible – with ‘Plain English’ and accessibility guidelines
- Ensure revised website is compliant with regard to intellectual property
- Analyse the site on an ongoing basis to identify usage patterns and areas of strengths and weaknesses in particular to deliver improved customer experience and value to the organisation and end user
Skills required for the role:
- Programming: such as but not limited to .net; XML/XSLT; ASP; PHP; Python.
- Design and graphics: such as but not limited to InDesign; Illustrator; Photoshop; Fireworks; Flash.
- Content management system (CMS):such as but not limited to Wordpress; Adobe Business Catalyst; Drupal; Ektron; Zope.
The succesful candidate will have
- Minimum of Seven years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience leading content delivery projects for web sites in large, complex environments with broad SME base
- Expertise working in content environments where it is important to explain complex concepts in a simple fashion to the customer while not undermining the client’s legal standing.
- Experience in web technologies, as well as reporting and usage tracking tools
- Leading web delivery strategies
- Will be required to set web business governance, strategy and implementation approaches.
- Creation of content delivery roadmap based on client priorities and value-added.
- Deliver customer-focused services through the web channel, for example following Plain English guidelines.
- Delivering business objectives and value through the online channel, analysing (especially through data) where value may be added etc.