We are seeking a Vice President of Fund Accounting to join our teams in Dublin and Cork to manage client relationships of multi-billion dollar clients
Job Title: Vice President Fund Accounting
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
Your role will encompass all facets of the calculation of net asset values on a variety of complex hedge funds looking after a multi-billion dollar client with Citco, relationship management of the operations side of the business while supervising the senior fund and fund accountants, your responsibilities will include;
Job Duties in Brief:
- Provide training and supervision to team members
- Plan, schedule and manage the daily workflows of all client relationships within your account
- Liaise with clients re reporting requirements and deadlines, ensuring delivery in an accurate and timely manner
- Acting as primary contact with clients and other fund participants
- Maintaining relationships with investors, investment advisors/managers, banks, brokers and auditors and other fund participants
- Develop, adhere and maintain targets concerning staffing; production, overtime budgeting and productivity
- Ensure all staff are appropriately trained and conduct performance evaluations
- Meeting expectations of fund participants, adhering to deadlines
- Assisting auditors and other fund participants and advisers
- Participating in presentations to existing and prospective clients
- Participating in and leading projects that may be defined from time to time in connection with the continuing expansion and evolution of the business
- Participating in managerial functions in conjunction with the Managing Director
- Any other functions required as part of the business of the Company, and reporting to the Managing Director.
- Degree qualified and ideally possess an accounting qualification.
- Minimum of 8+ years in hedge fund accounting
- A proven interest in the financial markets and hedge fund industry
- Strong techncial knowledge of Hedge Fund Accounting
- Proven Manager
- Strong risk knowledge
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
- A highly competitive salary package will be awarded the successful candidate.