Validation Engineer required for Medical Device Manufacturing facility based in South Dublin
PM Group is a specialist international engineering, architecture and project management company. Headquartered inIreland, we employ over 1,600 people at our offices in Dublin, Cork, the UK, Poland, Prague, Russia, Singapore, Shanghai and the US.
Job Title: Validation Engineer (Dublin)
This is a contract role based in South Dublin.
Role / Description
- Supporting the activities of Operations / Engineering / Information Management in assuring compliance with the pertinent regulations.
- Work with all departments in ensuring operational effectiveness and developing product Quality for business continuity and process / product introductions.
- Develop Validation Documentation to support new process/product introductions and existing business continuity and process improvement requirements.
- Work with the various departments / groups in development and execution of validation activities associated with new equipment / product or IM System upgrades.
- Run / Manage complaint investigation and resolution of same.
- Design and develop validation documentation to support business continuity, new process introductions.
- Implementation and co-ordination of the change control process, promotes timely approval of all supporting documentation.
- All employees are responsible for minimizing both the Environmental and Health & Safety effects of the work that they perform.
Requirements / Qualifications.
- Minimum of degree qualification in relevant Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years Validation experience.
- Experience working within a Medical device / Pharma environment.
- Ideally experience working within a high volume process / manufacturing type facility.