Ezetop, a young energetic Irish company, are currently recruiting for a UX/UI Designer for their growing team.
UX / UI Designer
Who are we?
As the recent winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 we have been recognised as the most innovative and rapidly expanding Irish technology company. Established in 2006 ezetop is the world's largest provider of international mobile phone top-up. ezetop provides an important service connecting friends and families around the world and is currently partnered with over 230 mobile operator partners and 450,000+ retail locations covering over 100 countries, as well as an increasing online presence.
We know that there are quite a few companies out there currently recruiting but we think we're pretty special. We are offering people the chance to join our team, make an impact and be part of making us a huge success. We're a truly global organisation with nearly 200 team members worldwide but we're still small enough that you can put your own stamp on your area, whilst knowing that you are part of a team spreading top-up around the world!
At ezetop we believe our passion for what we do is infectious and we believe our people are key to our success. With diverse backgrounds and talents our team is filled with bright, passionate and tireless people who are genuinely excited about making ezetop great. Who doesn't want to be on a team like this?
Don't be under any illusions though it's hard work here and everyone needs to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. You need to get through high volumes of work and still come back asking for more! We will provide you with challenging work and although we take our work and responsibilities seriously, we don't take ourselves too seriously so a sense of humour is also essential!
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior UX UI Prototyper /Designer for our Product team. The chosen candidate will work with the Product, Online Marketing and management teams to facilitate the creation of innovative and high quality customer experience and product design for all ezetop products across all platforms. Communication, flexibility and innovation are essential as well as the ability to work on multiple projects at once while maintaining attention to detail. The role itself is an independent and unsupported role so the successful candidate would need to show proven experience in a similar role leading this element of an e-commerce business.
- Provide tangible functional improvements for user experience including architecture and interaction models across new and existing ezetop products and platforms including websites, mobile apps, mobile web, social networking sites, partner websites and internal tools.
- For new products and features, design and develop high fidelity interactive prototypes in Flash /HTML/3-D animation software in an iterative approach for internal validation reviews and new client proposals suitable for submission to development.
- Through a clear understanding of the agile development cycle conduct regular workshops with development teams to understand the impact of design on development complexity and to understand the current implementation of product web services and its reciprocal impact on design.
- Proven understanding of the limitations of web and mobile technologies and platforms including cross-platform mobile design and ensuring these considerations are incorporated into design and prototyping.
- Collaborate with Product and Development teams to ensure the successful implementation of user interface designs and the preservation of design goals in the final product.
- Qualification in relevant design discipline or computing discipline with equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in UX / UI design, specifically in consumer-facing e-commerce or retail web sites with relevant portfolio showing examples and data of where UX improvements have impacted positively on a business.
- 3+ years experience in high fidelity prototyping using a variety of technologies with an ability to prove proficiency to code in each of the following, Flash, HTML, 3-D software.
- Minimum 1+ year's previous development experience of Mobile Apps and Facebook Apps essential using current technology such as Phonegap, Titanium or equivalent mobile development studios examples to be shown demonstrating concept through development to functional working prototype.