UI Designer required for up and coming online company.
My client currently has a requirement for a UI Designer to join their team.
The role will include:
- Analysing and updating current suite of websites (17)
- Develop and enhance the user experience in both customer facing websites and back office applications
- Working closely with the rest of the IT team to ensure best practice policies are in place and deadlines are met.
- Proposing solutions or UI enhancements to streamline business efficiencies
Desired Skills and Experience
- A proven track record and minimum 3 years’ experience designing and developing websites.
- Strong organisational, project management skills and time management skills.
- Should be proficient with HTML and CSS.
- Have an understanding of web design and layout – what is visually pleasing to clients and what layouts ‘work’.
- Design drafts and turn these designs into tangible code for our
- websites and systems.
- Must be able to understand client needs – working with in-house
- teams to gather requirements and create new ideas for layouts etc.
- Experience in building graphical user interfaces
- Understanding of CMS and dynamic websites
- Experience with meta titles and descriptions
- Knowledge of C#/ASP.NET a huge benefit.
- Good commercial\business awareness.
- Understanding of cross compatibility issues between browsers and able to create and test webpages that will be compatible with all browsers.
- Excellent command of English is a must both written and spoken.
- A team player with good attitude and enthusiasm! Able to work as part of a team or on their own initiative.