Leading Financial Technology Company looking for a dynamic, skillful and enthusiastic Senior Test Manager to join our Software Development team in Navan, Co Meath.
Senior Test Manager
Leading Financial Technology Company looking for a dynamic, skillful and enthusatic person to join our Software Development Team in Navan, Co Meath. The ideal candidate will be a dependable team player who will drive the Testing team and process for our web and mobile back end applications.
- Managing test teams, and their testing functions
- Reviewing requirements
- Providing test estimates
- Scheduling testing activities
- Allocate and manage work for the rest of the QA team
- Creating test plan documents
- Documenting test findings
- This role may involve hands on testing of functionalltiy,which is delivered through a combination of applications and services.
- The successful candidate will own the test documentation, and be expected to continually refine and improve it to make it as efficient as possible
- Contributing to all aspects of the QA process for new and existing functionality, through a mix of automated and manual testing.
- Support the development team in identifying and documetning issues, as well as to identify test requirements.
- Provide clear results and metrics to stakeholders and management
- Raise bug reports where necessary
- Manage the Test and Staging environments and associated test Data
- Work to accurately evaluate risk and provided estimates for tasks.
- Conducting Performance reviews
- Developing testing strategies.
- A relevant Third Level degree in IT or equivalent testing Qualification (ISEB, ISQTB)
- Proven professional experience as a QA Manager
- Experience with Automated Test Tools
- Understanding of Financial Services, banking or payment transactions processing
- A team player with excellent communication skills (both written & verbal), particularly the abilit to get your ideas across effectively.
- Coordinating people and teams
- Experience with Jira would be beneficial
- Experience working within the whole software devleopment lifecycle.
- Willingness to learn and be challenged in a fast paced environment.
- Experience working within PCI- DSS requirements would be beneficial