Webroot is actively seeking a Territory Manager to support our EMEA Enterprise Sales Team, headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Territory Manager, EMEA
Webroot is actively seeking a Territory Manager to support our EMEA Enterprise Sales Team, headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. Qualified candidates will be proven IT sales professionals with a strong track record of quota over-achievement selling IT Security solutions into the SMB market across EMEA. The successful Sales candidate will have experience with new customer acquisition and should be results-driven, highly self-motivated, and able to balance a team approach with personal initiative and goals. Our employees are our most valuable resource and we provide them with the environment, benefits, salary, commission and stock programs they deserve. **This is an Inside Sales role - there is no travel required for this role.
- Maximize new bookings in an agreed territory in EMEA;
- Responsible for knowing and growing assigned geographic territory;
- Expect to generate 30% needed pipeline through proactive profiling of existing customers and partners information analyzing traffic and utilizing data research tools, etc.;
- Build and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Webroot’s products, partners and competitors
- Self-generate qualified leads in the SMB market, accelerate them through the sales process, negotiate contracts, close new business and exceed assigned quota;
- Quickly and efficiently follow up on provided sales leads;
- Work effectively with Webroot team members & corporate resources to execute sales strategy ;
- Effectively conduct web-based presentations and software demonstrations to prospective clients;
- Prepare presentations, proposals, sales contracts and respond to RFP’s and RFI’s;
- Effectively manage sales pipeline data, activity reports and provide accurate sales forecasts;
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships;
- Proactively engage with targeted VARs & System Integrators for joint sales call activity;
- Manage all aspects of sales cycle in geographic territory to maximize profitability.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3 - 7 years selling B2B IT Security solutions to C-level decision makers with demonstrated quota achievement
- 2+ years of new business development experience in the technology industry
- English plus another European language, preferably French, German and/or Scandinavian languages
- Highly motivated professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience developing new accounts and managing full sales cycle from initial cold call to close
- Ability to influence and persuade key influencers and exec-level decision makers
- Extensive cold-calling experience
- Excellent time management and organization skills
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of security software solutions desired
- Experience selling Software-as-a Service desired
- Multi-lingual sales experience across EMEA
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree preferred
Principals only- no third parties, please. Webroot Software, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Webroot: Webroot is a leading provider of Internet security for consumers and businesses worldwide. Founded in 1997, privately held Webroot is headquartered in Colorado and employs more than 450 people globally in operations across North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. Consistently rated among the best security offerings available, Webroot’s products include security services for businesses, and anti-malware, privacy and identity protection for consumers.