This position provides interview scheduling support to the HR Staffing Team responsible for hiring for the U.S. businesses and Corporate Centers in Prudential.
This position provides interview scheduling support to the HR Staffing Team responsible for hiring for the U.S. businesses and Corporate Centers in Prudential. The Interview Scheduling team handle Corporate interviews and campus scheduling activities for candidates, interviewers and hiring managers. Cross-training within the HR Interview Scheduling team is an integral part of this role and offers an opportunity to grow and develop skills in communication, technical and administration.
This position combines 3 aspects of HR Staffing;
- Interview Scheduling; supporting the HR Staffing Team in the US.
- Supporting the Employee Referral High Touch Program.
- Supporting the Recruiting Coordination team with the on boarding of candidates for internal and external.
There is a broad and diverse scope to the role ranging from scheduling interviews, contacting employees in the company regarding their referrals to assisting in the on boarding of new candidates including background checks and drug screening. This role offers a unique opportunity to engage with key stakeholders across Prudential’s business unit.
The HR Scheduling team operates from 1pm to 9pm Monday to Friday.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
The Operations representative main functions are:
- Set up interviews in the US, answer incoming calls from employees (who could be applicants, interviews, assistants or hiring managers) and members of HR Staffing and Executive Sourcing team.
- Ensure the smooth on boarding for candidates, interviewers and Hiring Managers.
- Ensure that the SLA is achieved
- Documenting cases and reporting on all aspects of your workload.
- Responding to emails and incoming calls to your direct line from candidates (internal and external), Hiring Managers, Interviewers, Recruiters, HR Staffing and Executive Sourcing colleagues.
- Support recruiting activities such as assisting and/or coordinating recruitment events and providing assistance to candidates/applicants.
- Building customer relationships with internal and external customers.
- Solve and communicate any customer issues that arise on a day to day basis.
- Utilise excel spreadsheets for tracking and follow-up on cases through to resolution.
- Responsible for performing call backs and following up with customers in a timely and professional manner
- Responsible for following all processes and procedures identified by business partners.
- Displays flexibility for other issues/tasks as they arise.
Strives to exemplify the company’s core value of providing World Class Customer Service in each and every customer interaction
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS Background Requirements
The individual should possess the following qualities:
- Excellent organizational and communication skills essential
- Intermediate PC skills including, Excel, Word, Access, Lotus Notes essential
- Excellent Attention to detail essential
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to identify/anticipate needs and proactively provide support to internal and external partners
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Demonstrate initiative and drive for results
- Ability to use discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information
- ·Administration experience advantageous