See Job Description
Opportunities with UPC
UPC is the leading home entertainment and communications company in Ireland. We're one of the first companies to offer Digital TV, Broadband and Phone from one place. Our company vision and brand identity is ‘Simply for Everyone’. This reflects the development UPC has undergone over the past six years and expresses the new way of thinking at UPC: delivering digital communication with simplicity and a human touch.
We believe in delivering great products, supported by great people.
We're looking to expand our team and this is where you come in. Are you ready for the new challenge?
Inbound Telesales Agent – Full time Positions
Objective of the Job
- To achieve and exceed all sales and quality targets
- To identify and maximise all sales opportunities
- Ability to handle objections effectively and professionally
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Sell, cross and upsell full range of products to customers calling UPC
- Ability to handle objections effectively and professionally both internally and externally
- A team player, able to lead and participate, to work co-operatively and in collaboration with other areas of the organisation
- Create correct logging on CRM of customer contact and customer order details
- Identify opportunities to improve sales process/formulate own learning needs and review with other agents and team leaders via workshops and performance reviews
- You will be required to be flexible in this position and must be prepared to undertake such other work as may be assigned to you by the company from time to time. Such work can be outside the area of your normal duties.
Knowledge and Experience Required
- Minimum 2+ years proven sales experience in a fast paced, target driven environment
- Demonstrable track record in delivering and achieving targets & highly customer focused
- Highly professional, proactive, self motivated and passionate to make sales
- Excellent presentation, telephone manner and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills, accuracy & attention to detail with ability to multi task
- Personal discipline to manage administrative elements of role
- Able to work well individually or as part of a focused and committed team
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Flexible in relation to duties and rosters