Reporting to the Chief Scientist, Telecoms Analysts are focused on: Technical Strategy and Research, Standar
Reporting to the Chief Scientist, Telecoms Analysts are focused on: Technical Strategy and Research, Standardization and Compliance, Patent Generation and Review, Requirements Generation and Validation, Pre-sales Technical Support, Technical and Strategic Presentation Delivery, Innovation contribution.
A widely varied work schedule that is largely priority driven, demanding a broad and deep knowledge of the Telecom OSS industry, telecommunications software technology space and a personal interest in new technologies in hardware, software and processes.
A degree of short duration travel is to be expected.
- Support technology strategy and evolution for Openet
- Innovation: Creativity and Execution
- Build and protect Openet IPR
- Patent Creation and Review
- Support and drive Openet’s vision and strategy within the standardization communities.
- Technical Reviews of Functional Specifications and software developed by engineering group based on requirements specifications
- Providing Technical answers for RFx during Sales Process
- Providing support for Sales engineering in RFx development
- Preparing stock answers and generic presentations for Sales Engineering
- Participation in Sales and business development calls and visits where technical expertise is needed
- Preparation and Delivery of Technical Presentations to potential and existing customers regarding new features and solution architectures
- Participation in internal engineering forums and architecture groups
- Writing Technical White papers on related technology
- Creation of collateral defining Openet’s thought leadership in the market place.
- Creation of presentation material for industry shows and forums.
- Support product management process.
- Work with partner companies on joint technology and OEM strategies
- Curious, enquiring & creative.
- Mathematical / mechanical ability.
- Self-motivated, ability to work without supervision.
- Equally comfortable working in a team or alone.
- Articulate both written and oral.
- A good software development design and development track record
- Problem definition & problem solving
- Analysis & requirements gathering
- Communications & presentation skills
- Idea conception and capture
- Technical paper publication
- Wide customer exposure
- Architecture definition
To view the full job description, please click the link below