TEKNO Surgical was established in 1996. It is involved in the distribution of specialist medical products, targeting k
was established in 1996. It is involved in the distribution of specialist medical products, targeting key niche areas: Orthopaedic – Surgical - Aesthetic. The Company has approximately 25 agency agreements with world leading manufacturers of orthopaedic, surgical and aesthetic products.
Purpose of Role:
To provide data entry support for the warehouse as well as general warehouse operative duties that might arise from time to time.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checking and receiving goods inward
- Processing of incoming documentation - booking receipts into the computer
- Data entry – updating computer records, i.e. Receiving Documentation, Shipping Documentation etc.
- Order picking
- Stock counting as required
- Packing and shipping of goods, also including accurate labelling of outgoing shipments.
The ideal candidate will have excellent computer skills and at least 12 months warehouse/stores experience. The ideal candidate will be a team player, be flexible and adaptable in a fast changing environment and have exceptional attention to detail.
Tekno Surgical is an equal opportunities employer