DocMorris/ Unicarepharmacy are recruiting for a Pharmacy Technician to join our team in Hollyhill,Cork.
DocMorris/ Unicarepharmacy are recruiting for a Flexible Pharmacy Technician to join our team in Hollyhill,Cork.
• Responsible for preparing prescriptions
• Responsible for driving O.T.C Sales
• Providing a top class Customer Service
• Ensuring efficient stock control & ethical ordering
• Ensuring prescription control
• Completion of all necessary paperwork
• Responsible for dispensary house keeping
Knowledge and Experience
• Must hold an approved Pharmacy Technician Qualification
• Must have at least one years experience in a Technician/ Dispensary role
• Previous O.T.C Sales experience
• In-depth product knowledge
• Ability to deal with high volume dispensing
• Excellent attention to detail
The successful candidate will
• Be highly organized
• Have the ability to work under pressure
• Be Customer focused
• Be pro active in personal development
• Have excellent interpersonal skills
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have the ability to work in a confidential environment
• Have a strong interest in retail Pharmacy
DocMorris / Unicarepharmacy is Ireland’s leading pharmacy retail group. We currently employ over 800 people and have 72 pharmacies throughout Ireland. 2012 is a year of great change and progression for our people as we have begun the rebranding process of our pharmacies to DocMorris. DocMorris is an international pharmacy brand that provides customers with excellent value for money, innovation and tailored services to meet all their healthcare needs.
The success of DocMorris/ Unicarepharmacy is due to our dedicated teams of colleagues. Our people are our business and this is reflected in our many colleague incentive schemes and investment in each colleague’s learning and development. We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic individuals who have a genuine interest in providing outstanding customer care and meeting our customers’ healthcare and beauty needs.
Over the years we have achieved a number of people awards, some of our most recent awards include the following;
2011 – One of the Best Large Workplaces in Ireland Award
2011 – Top 25 Best Large Workplaces in Europe Award
2011/2010 – Ruban d'Honneur in the European Business Awards
2010 - Best Workplace in Ireland Retail Sector Award
2010 – Top 6 of the 20 Best Large Workplaces in Ireland Award
2010 – European Best Workplaces ‘Speaking the Truth’ Award for our credible communication practices
2010 – Top 50 Best Large Workplaces in Europe Award
2009 – Retail Excellence Ireland Best Employer Award
2007/2008 – Best Workplace in Ireland Award, 500 – 1,000 employees
2007 – Top 10 Best Companies to Work for in Ireland Award
2007 – Top 100 Best Workplaces in Europe Award
DocMorris/ Unicarepharmacy is an equal opportunities employer. Please be advised that we do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time.