Ezetop, a young energetic Irish company, are currently recruiting for a Technical Project Manager for their growing team.
Technical Project Manager
Who are we?
As the recent winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 we have been recognised as the most innovative and rapidly expanding Irish technology company. Established in 2006 ezetop is the world's largest provider of international mobile phone top-up. ezetop provides an important service connecting friends and families around the world and is currently partnered with over 230 mobile operator partners and 450,000+ retail locations covering over 100 countries, as well as an increasing online presence.
We know that there are quite a few companies out there currently recruiting but we think we're pretty special. We are offering people the chance to join our team, make an impact and be part of making us a huge success. We're a truly global organisation with nearly 200 team members worldwide but we're still small enough that you can put your own stamp on your area, whilst knowing that you are part of a team spreading top-up around the world!
At ezetop we believe our passion for what we do is infectious and we believe our people are key to our success. With diverse backgrounds and talents our team is filled with bright, passionate and tireless people who are genuinely excited about making ezetop great. Who doesn't want to be on a team like this?
Don't be under any illusions though, it's hard work here and everyone needs to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. You need to get through high volumes of work and still come back asking for more! We will provide you with challenging work and although we take our work and responsibilities seriously, we don't take ourselves too seriously so a sense of humour is also essential!
The successful candidate will join a dedicated Technology Team that is very focused on delivering high quality products to our growing global community. The individual should be flexible and open to new technologies and design. The candidate will be highly motivated and a team player with the ability to communicate to all senior stakeholders, owning and driving a measurable process from end to end is a must.
The Technical Project Manager will work closely with Product Management and Software Development teams to prioritise requirements and deliver on them. The successful candidate will use an Agile/Scrum development process, therefore experience and ability to work through Agile methodologies to produce a high quality deliverable on time and within budget is necessary. It's expected the candidate will have an insight into the mobile industry. The Technology Department is growing within ezetop and this is an excellent opportunity for a motivated Technical Project Manager to add great value to our products and team in a fast growing company.
- Experienced in Project & Programme Management disciplines - estimates, planning, scope and change management, risk management, quality management.
- 5 + years in a business project management role with some exposure to technical/IT project management.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Stakeholder Management Experience at all levels.
- Results oriented individual with a proven track record to deliver results on time and within budget.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong commitment to a cooperative team approach
- Knowledge of the mobile industry
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Systems, Information Services or equivalent.
- PM certification is desirable