Responsible for providing direct client support, responding to reported software product issues by troubleshooting, isolating and solving the problem.
Trend Micro Incorporated, a global cloud security leader, creates a world safe for exchanging digital information with its Internet content security and threat management solutions for businesses and consumers. A pioneer in server security with over 20 years experience, we deliver top-ranked client, server and cloud-based security that fits our customers’ and partners’ needs, stops new threats faster, and protects data in physical, virtualized and cloud environments. Powered by the Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™ infrastructure, our industry-leading cloud-computing security technology, products and services stop threats where they emerge, on the Internet, and are supported by 1,000+ threat intelligence experts around the globe. For additional information, visit www.trendmicro.com.
TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
(FLUENT IN SPANISH)
The TAM is responsible for providing direct client support, responding to reported software product issues by troubleshooting, isolating and solving the problem.
The TAM will maintain a high level of responsiveness to customer requests, needs and queries and take ownership of the premium support relationship to drive customer satisfaction by proactively managing and delivering technical information to our customers both online and via telephone.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Manage support issues directly related to the use, support and implementation of Trend Micro products and solutions with effective customer skills required over the phone, and online to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction by understanding and identifying the customers complex network.
- Effectively interact with the engineering teams to provide solutions to complex technical issues.
- Provide phone and email support for designated PSP customers.
- Share best practices with TAM members to enhance the quality and efficiency of support.
- Attempt first call case resolution, software/network troubleshooting and proactive support services.
- Maintain and expand working knowledge of current Trend Micro products as well as their integration and methods of support delivery.
- Assist in the development of the knowledge base by keeping the solutions database up to date.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required and defined by management.
- Minimum 4-5 years basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2003/2008 or UNIX (AS/400 or S390) Operating Systems.
- Minimum 4 years experience in one or more of the following: Server/Desktop Operating Systems, Networking Architecture, Messaging Servers, Firewalls, Inter-relational Products and Peripherals customized to each client network.
- Minimum 3 years experience basic troubleshooting and management experience in multi-protocol (TCP/IP) routed network environment
- One or more of the following certifications or related experience: MCSE 2003/2008 Certification, UNIX System Administrator/RHCA-E/Solaris Administrator, Certified Lotus Professional, CNE or CCNA
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Strong multi-tasking and problem resolution abilities
- Ability to effectively instruct or guide customers onsite, online and via telephone.
- Ability to manage own time effectively.
- Quick learner with desire to learn new tools and techniques.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, customer service, account management and negotiation skills with the ability to interface with a diverse set of clients.
- Fluency in the following languages essential: English, Spanish and one other language (Arabic desirable)
- Previous experience working with multi-cultural teams.