Tax Free Senior Vice President Corporate Finance & Treasury - Saudi Arabia Salary: €300-350k + 35% bens
Tax Free Senior Vice President Corporate Finance & Treasury
Location: Saudi Arabia
Salary: €300-350k + 35% bens
Leads and directs the Corporate Finance and Treasury function and implement an efficient and effective functional set-up and infrastructure. Ensures management of our client's investments, cash and risk, for effective support to the Company’s business objectives and to develop strong Corporate Finance expertise to support our client's strategic decisions.
The jobholder is one of the positions reporting to the TBD, Finance.
The job holder position is accountable for implementing approved policies, procedures, compliance measures and codes of conduct to ensure the treasury activities are carried out professionally and effectively and for developing and managing corporate finance expertise.
The key interfaces and coordination will be with Corporate strategic planning and Financial Planning in order to get inputs on the future financial requirements for our client, with New Business Development in order to provide financial expertise for mergers and acquisitions and with other Business Units to effectively manage and monitor our client's Net Working Capital requirements.
The challenge for the jobholder is to balance the risk and returns for the company in all decisions with major financial implications, e.g. investments. This would require good judgement and the ability to look at future consequences of decisions. The other main challenge is to develop and implement strong Corporate Finance expertise to support our client in strategic decision.
- Contributes in defining the strategic direction for Finance by providing inputs from Corporate Finance and Treasury and works with all other peer managers to ensure that all functions are aligned with and support our client's overall strategy.
- Leads and directs preparation of the annual operating, business plans and capital expenditure budget for Corporate Finance and Treasury, ensuring that adequate funding provision is made available for all activities related with his functions.
- Monitors expenditure against approved levels on a regular basis and investigates and justifies significant variances to ensure effective performance and cost control.
- Reviews the organization structure and operational processes of Corporate Finance and Treasury, studies and recommends changes to improve efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Manages the function through development and implementation of policies, procedures and guidelines in alignment with our client's vision and technical specifications and standards where applicable to ensure efficient delivery of the function’s mandate.
- Develops and implements compliance and ethics codes and standard work practices for different aspects of the Corporate Finance and Treasury function to ensure adherence to relevant laws and regulations. This would also involve the responsibility of monitoring the implementation regularly.
- Provides overall direction and oversees critical investments of the Company to ensure maximum return and security.
- Responsible for decision-making on key matters concerning sources of capital and project finance, including selection of financing through debt and/or loan and cash flow management.
- Responsible for decision-making on key matters concerning the transfer of risk and its subsidiary companies’ assets, including selection of insurance programmes and providers, and advising the ERM function on management of risk coverage.
- Leads and manages cash and currency position by selecting the proper techniques of investment and/or funding in coherence with our client's financial policies.
- Promotes and produces utilization of systems and solutions in order to optimize financial processes with the aim to create efficiency, security and integration.
- Manages assets in order to optimize our client's financial position in the short, medium and long term.
- Provides necessary financial resources to fund our client's operations and investments both in the short and in the long term.
- Ensures efficient financial funding in alignment with both mid-term capex and opex plans defined by Corporate strategic planning and annual budgets defined by Financial Planning.
- Manages and monitors treasury performance in the short and long term in order to identify actions to improve our client's financial position.
- Provides relevant financial guidance and expertise for mergers and acquisitions in line with the business objectives and policies to ensure investment decisions are made in an informed manner supporting New Business Development.
- Advises and provides financial expertise in our client's decisions to ensure an efficient and optimal corporate finance strategy.
- Reviews, monitors and participates in the negotiation of Finance Services, Contracts, terms and conditions in order to ensure