This is an exciting role for an ambitious and dedicated individual who is keen and eager to gain experience in best-in-class technology. The role is working and managing an IT T24 Analyst Team in a production environment. The Link Group T24 environment contains circa 60,000 loans spread over a number of different T24 instances. The business is a broad mix varying from Residential lending to Treasury transactions.
Our T24 environment currently operates 2 primary versions R7 & R15 with advanced plans to migration all instances of T24 to R15 and moving towards a subsequence upgrade of T24 to R18 / 19 over the next 2 years.
This position will be primarily based in Maynooth, with occasional travel to Dublin
The core purpose of the role is:
- Lead the Business Analyst Team
- Schedule all work with the team and liaise with the business teams on Schedules and priorities
- Input into the Development Team Scheduling Process
- Work with and own on behalf of the T24 Team, the ticket management system
- Prepare and report progress on Business Changes to the Internal Business
- To translate the business/user requirements to precise detailed functional and/or technical specifications for development.
- Gather and document business requirements through Workshops, User interviews, Process mapping and other appropriate techniques.
- Own certain key initiatives to ensure efficient running of the product T24 System
- Negotiate with users to identify efficient solutions to user requirements
- To provide 2nd level support to business users on issues related to T24.
Accountabilities and Main Responsibilities
- Application Support - Provide 2nd Level support to business users on issues related to T24. Investigating issue and providing solutions to users.
- Process Analysis – Work closely with IT developers and business users to design solutions to effectively meet business requirements.
- Functional Design – Negotiating with users to identify efficient solutions to user requirements
- IT Change Management – Conform to the existing IT Change Management function in the design and implementation of new processes and T24 functionality.
- Application & Functional Testing – Design and execute system tests to a high standard to identify issues before changes are released to UAT.
- Project Management – Operate within the designated project framework on a project to project basis.
- User Coaching and Training – Carry out user coaching and training initiatives at an individual and team-based level.
- Presentations and Demonstrations – Carry out formal and informal application presentations to internal CAS-based teams as well as formal and professional presentations to potential and / or actual customers.
- Schedule and Priority – Carry out the scheduling process within T24 to ensure that the highest priority business tickets are address first.
- Business Liaison – Work closely with your opposite number in the business teams to ensure clear communications and smooth operation of the T24 Solution.
- Understanding of basic accounting concepts and accounting for treasury / banking products
- Understanding of Financial / Management Accounting function within Financial Institutions
- Understanding of Treasury / Banking products from a Back , Middle or Front Office perspective
- Understanding of Commercial Lending / Banking products
- Previous experience of any of the following business applications would be a distinct advantage - T24, MS Dynamics NAV (or other core banking / treasury applications)
- Good communications skills with an ability to interact with customers at all levels.
- Good client interaction and user support skills.
- Flexible, open minded approach to work and a willingness to learn
- Creative, analytical, investigative and problem solving skills
- Good listening skills, excellent written, oral and visual communication ability
- Excellent time management as parts of the role are project based but the individual may not be assigned full time to the project and this work needs to be balanced with non-project based work