Covering Hospitals in the Munster area. He/She will promote/sell/secure orders from existing & prospective customers through a relationship-based approach. Previous Surgical Sales experience needed
Medical Sales Rep. (Surgical Supplies)
Working with a leading Surgical Supplies company who are actively looking to recruit a Sales Territory Representative, covering all Hospitals in the Munster region.
The successful candidate will promote/sell/secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach. He/she will demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the Munster region to generate new business for their products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Medical Sales experience in the Surgical products/consumables.
- Proven sales track record
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving
- Ability to determine solutions for customers
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Full Clean Driving Licence
Salary DOE, Commission, Company Car, Expenses.
Please email your CV to or call Marie O’Driscoll on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.