Allianz Worldwide Care Profi
Allianz Worldwide Care Profile
Headquartered in Dublin, Allianz Worldwide Care
specializes in providing international health insurance for employees, individuals and their dependants, wherever they are in the world. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Allianz SE, the company is able to draw on the resources and expertise of one of the world’s leading insurers and financial services providers. With nearly 153,000 employees worldwide, the Allianz Group serves 75 million customers in 70 countries. Based in Park West, Dublin 12, Allianz Worldwide Care employs 700 staff.
Allianz Worldwide Care is the only international health insurance provider to offer a 48-hour turnaround on submitted medical claims, under its "Clear to Zero" claims handling initiative. With a 95% client retention rate and a customer base that includes many of the Fortune Global 500 companies, Allianz Worldwide Care continues to build a reputation for service excellence in international healthcare.
- Triage production support requests – ensuring issues are fully assessed so that incident can be resolved.
- Plan and implement production support request solutions in a complex technical environment
- Troubleshoot application problems and implement fixes.
- Implement minor enhancements requested by end-users
- Ensure the timely turnaround of issues.
- Communicate with users, management, and third parties for issue resolution.
- Work closely with internal and off-site development and test teams.
- Control support software releases as appropriate
- Provide Oracle Database & Application Server support for production environments
- On call or out of hours work will be required.
- Responsibility for Health, Safety and Welfare within team (please refer to the Company’s Safety Statement for full list of responsibilities).
- At least 5 years Oracle experience up to Oracle 10g
- At least 3 years of PL/SQL programming experience
- At least 2 years of Oracle Forms experience
- Experience developing in a J2EE environment would be beneficial
- Experience working in a Unix environment
- Hold a third level degree or appropriate professional qualification
- Experience of the insurance sector would of course be a distinct advantage
- XML and Excel/VBA (desirable)
- Customer Focused
- Strong Communication (Verbal & Written) and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative with a strong sense of autonomy
- Results driven and solution oriented
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in growing multicultural company committed to empowering its employees and furthering their development. A competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered, including healthcare, pension, life & disability, travel subsidy, discounts on home and car insurance, sports & social club and support for professional studies
To learn more about us please visit
Allianz Worldwide Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Allianz Worldwide Care does not require the assistance of Recruitment Agencies