Supply Chain Director
SUPPLY CHAIN DIRECTOR
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Supply Chain Director with 10+ years experience to join a fast expanding multi national company based in Dublin.
This Company is an International market leader in its sector. The business has attained exceptional growth and development in recent years both organically and via acquisitions and joint ventures.
The successful candidate will have overall Supply Chain responsibility within the group.
The Director will operate as a key member of the senior management team and support the development and implementation of growth strategies.
- Responsible for all aspects of supply chain management including production planning & scheduling, logistics, sourcing, storage and delivery…
- Direct management of a team of 10+ people + functional responsibilities group wide
Experience looked after
- Expert knowledge of material planning, control and storage best practices and processes.
- Significant knowledge of distribution management, planning & forecasting systems.
- Demonstrated track record of developing and implementing effective global supply chain strategies for outsourcing, procurement, and supplier selection and management.
- In-depth experience in all aspect of product procurement and inventory planning and control.
- Strong analytical skills with in-depth knowledge of finance and accounting principles.
- Experience with supply chain transformation/re-engineering projects and continuous improvement/lean initiatives.
Key personal requirements
- Relevant third level qualification
- Minimum of five years relevant experience, at a senior level, with specific knowledge of multi national and multilingual environment
- Have the ability to perform effectively at a strategic and operational level.
- Fluent French Speaker is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership, developer of people, communication, decision making, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage at both the strategic and operational level.
- Strong customer focus with excellent negotiation and communication skills.