Supply Chain Analyst_JobBridge Programme
Supply Chain Analyst – Job Bridge Program
Dell is a premier provider of products and services required for customers worldwide to build their information-technology and internet infrastructures. The group has a turnover of approximately $60bn and employs in excess of 100,000 people globally.
Dell currently has an excellent opportunity for a Supply Chain Analyst under the JobBridge Programme.
Please note, if you are not in receipt of a social welfare payment for a minimum of three months you do not qualify for this role.
As a member of the Global Supply Chain PMO Team, the individual will be responsible for supporting high profile initiatives. The individual must be a self-starter with strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to deal with ambiguity, exhibit initiative, collaboration and drive for results. Expertise in some of the following areas would be particularly helpful;
- Program / Project Management Experience
- Supply Chain
- IT Industry
- Multinational Environment
- Factory Processes / Operations
Areas of Focus / Accountability:
- Typically responsible for leading a defined project activity or module of a small to medium sized project. Impact is within a specific component of a project or a subset / work stream of a project.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects or activities within own area.
- Provides direction and guidance to project team.
- Facilitate internal / external program-level communications
- Works on assignments where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making choices, recommendations, or decisions.
- Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment on business matters.
- Assists program or process development and implementation.
- Applies research, information gathering and analytical and interpretation skills to problems of diverse scope.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate complexity.
- Establishes working relationships with others outside area of expertise.
- Assist with compiling executive presentations
- Good working knowledge and demonstrated ability utilizing systems, tools and procedures to accomplish job.
- Deepens knowledge through exposure to new assignments and continuous learning.