Supply Chain Analyst Pharmaceutical Sector
Supply Chain Analyst
Reporting to: Global Supply Chain Management
The Supply Chain Analyst position is a dynamic role, requiring strong project management and analytical skills, quick thinking, motivation and a willingness to learn.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Timely collection, analysis and presentation of supply chain KPIs to senior management
- Accountable for the delivery of projects to an agreed timescale. This work will include the management of teams (ad-hoc), data and process improvements.
- To clearly present and advocate data driven solutions to the business leadership team. To be capable of identifying and delivering the key message to a variety of audiences.
- Reporting on project deliverables and schedules in timely manner and working on overall project planning.
- Developing, designing and establishing reporting outputs for the supply operations
- The ability to prioritise tasks, and identify when to delegate, and as importantly when to escalate. The awareness to know how your messages and actions will impact upon others.
- To help shape and guide data analysis in order to achieve the business need. To provide options, sense check results, and implement sound solutions
- Sound knowledge of material and project planning, business case development, and contract management.
- Strong knowledge of program application development methodologies.
- Solid general management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Ability to correspond both in writing ideas and orally.
- Ability to analyze issues and situations systematically.
- Ability to recommend practical ways using innovation, good judgment, creativity and strategic thinking.
- 5-6 years relevant supply chain/manufacturing experience
- Qualification in a Project Management or Supply Chain discipline would be a distinct advantage.
- SAP or similar ERP system experience required
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Access and Powerpoint
- Ability to design, improve and maintain systems and work on own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A demonstrated continuous improvement approach