Staff Nurse required for Ros Aoibhinn Nursing Home in Bunclody, Co. Wexford
Staff Nurse: Some experience desirable, but not a necessity.
Must have current registration with ABA
- To plan and deliver a high standard of evidenced based, resident centred care.
- To work effectively and efficiently in terms of time management, personal organisation and adherence to policies and procedures of Ros Aoibhinn.
- To lead and manage performance of care assistant staff
- To cultivate positive relationships with residents and facilitate autonomy.
- To participate in development and audit within the home.
- Have a strong passion for caring for the elderly
- Be a team player who is flexible and adaptable to meet service needs.
- Possess excellent communication skills, be friendly and helpful in nature.