|The User Authentication group in Symantec provides products and services for strong authentication of individuals and devices in the enterprise and consumer market. These products and services are based on one-time password, public key infrastructure and risk-based authentication technologies to provide security choices that fit a wide variety of customer needs while providing the best possible user experience.|
• Responsible for the successful and timely deployments of User Authentication services.
• Develop detailed project plans for initial implementations, enhancements, and upgrades and establish project scope, deliverables, and timelines.
• Identify, resolve, or escalate critical business issues that pertain to the success of projects and the customer business.
• Prepare project reports for management and customers.
• Develop or maintain documentation, processes, and implementation checklists.
• Identify and spearheads efforts to improve processes and procedures that positively impact customer satisfaction by bridging gaps in performance expectations.
|• BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical & commercial background.|
• Solid experience in project management in addition to project management qualification or certification.
• Ability to analyze complex situation and work cross organizationally towards solutions.
• Highly motivated and results focused, with the ability to work independently, multitask, and wear multiple hats.
• Strong organizational skills and very detail oriented, with experience developing and maintaining best practices.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience working with enterprise customers, with the ability to diffuse complex customer challenges.
• Ability to gather customer requirements and issues.
• Proficient computer skills including e-mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, and spreadsheets.
• PKI experience desired.
• Sales engineering experience desired.