We are seeking talented Computerised System Validation engineers and software testers to meet the demands of our clients' needs. We are also be seeking to recruit permanent staff (with benefits).
Empowerment Quality Engineering Ltd is a QA and technical test company, based in Northern Ireland, with a foundation in the software engineering industry and expertise in the Pharmaceutical industry. We see ourselves as bridging the gap between Computerised Systems and Validation. We are seeking talented Computerised System Validation engineers and software testers to meet the demands of our clients' needs. We are also seeking to recruit permanent staff (with benefits).
- Design and document functional software tests based on specifications.
- Prepare test environment and test data.
- Execute software tests and document results including identified deviations.
- Review test results and evaluate for conformance to design.
- Work closely with development during feature specification phases.
- Review software specifications and report feedback to development.
- Report status and gather related metrics.
- Assist other technicians, schedulers and engineers in completing assigned tasks as necessary (e.g. defect analysis and troubleshooting).
- Knowledge of Oracle databases and SQL.
- Knowledge of testing Web Services.
- Software testing skills at either System Test (functional and non functional); User acceptance testing or Computerised System Validation.
- Academic degree or industrial education in related technology or subject ( i.e. engineering, computer sciences, natural sciences)
- Knowledge of a software development process and typical software documentation (e.g. DSDM, V-Model)
- Good team player.
- Interdisciplinary skills.
- Good organization skills.
- Excellent English (Oral & written).
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix.
- Experience in DQ/IQ/OQ/PQ for validating computerised systems.