Experience working with Junit, JMeter, Maven, ANT, GIT, SVN, BitBucket, Jenkins etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
On a day to day basis you will be developing, testing and mentoring within an Engineering Scrum Team in an innovative Telecom project.
You will be working with the latest technologies in the market including Enterprise Java, EJB, Big Data, Analytics etc.
It is expected that you bring your own experience and ideas to the development and you will responsible for developing a standard of high quality java code in an agile environment including unit testing and other types of functional and non-functional testing.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE:
- A 3rd level degree in Computer Science / IT
- Very strong knowledge of Java and Web Services including REST
- Object oriented analysis, design experience
- Excellent English and Communication skills essential
- Interface with customers and stakeholders and mitigate risks
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and mentor scrum teams
- 5+ years’ experience with Java/J2EE Development is essential
- Experience working with Junit, JMeter, Maven, ANT, GIT, SVN, BitBucket, Jenkins etc.
- Experience working in an Agile environment with Engineering scrum teams is an added advantage
- Java Certification such as OCA/OCP/OCM is an added advantage
- Expected to complete tasks by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task in order to meet deadlines
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation
- Fundamental understanding of web-based systems programming and development
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.