Our client is an International leader in the mobile marketing engagement space. This is a hugely exciting company, one with a massive war chest. As part of their international expansion they are now seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join their Dublin office.
- You will be producing and implementing functional software solutions, working closely to upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
- You will be involved within front-end, back-end, full-stacks, mobile developers and the Product Design team.
- You will have exposure to a wide range of technologies such as Java, Ruby on Rails, AWS, Hadoop, Presto DB, React, Redux and others.
- Developing high quality software design and architecture.
- Developing tools and applications by producing clean and efficient code.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Review and debug code.
- Perform validation and verification testing.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Software Engineer.
- Excellent organisation and problem-solving skills.
- Show a desire to learn and to remain up to date within new technologies is more important than a strong knowledge in one specific tool.
- Experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related course.
SALARY: Negotiable DOE.
**If you are interested to apply for this opportunity, please submit your updated CV to
Prosperity appreciates the opportunity to represent eligible candidates. We endeavour to be a valuable partner in your journey to a better role. We act as an efficient liaison between you, the candidate, and our clients, and we work hard to ensure that you receive a title, salary and benefits which will be fully commensurate to your skills and experience.