Due to continued commercial growth, we are recruiting for a number of Software Developers to join our team in Navan, Co Meath
Due to continued commercial growth, we are recruiting for a number of Software Developers to join our team in Navan, Co Meath.
Some of the technologies we work with includes (but not limited to) C#, ASP.net using MVC pattern, SOAP/REST based services, MySQL, RabbitMQ.
We specialise in the delivery of prepaid card programmes and the provision of payments services to a range of clients globally.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a cutting-edge payment processing platform
- Produce clean and maintainable code using C#, ASP.Net
- Application design from concept right through development and implementation
- Help others around you to grow as developers and be successful
- Ensure the code you’ve written functions as designed, by creating unit and integration tests as well as working with our QA department
- Create documentation in Confluence and other wiki pages
Your Preferred Profile:
- BA / BS in Computer Science or equivalent from a recognised third level institution
- Comfortable working with SQL Server including database design, Stored Procedures and complex SQL Syntax
- 3+ years of practical experience working with ASP.Net, C#, Web API/Web Services and MVC
- Full stack or backend engineering experience, with strong system fundamentals
- Rigor in software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience with financial, accounting or payments systems
- Experience with Web Services and RESTful architecture
- Experience architecting professional grade software using C#
- Experience configuring and working with IIS and Windows Server.
- 2+ years Industry experience in payment processing preferably in Issuing processing
- A Team player with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), particularly the ability to get your ideas across effectively
- Great interpersonal skills, we’re a team that gets on and likes to help each other out
- Have experience working against PCI-DSS requirement
Nice to have:
- Experience with Message Queues would be beneficial
- Experience with any Source control tools (Git or Bitbucket experience preferred) would be beneficial.