Shift Supervisor - A progressive multinational food business is seeking a Shift Supervisor. This role will co-ordinate the activities required to produce safe, quality products to agreed quantities and deadlines in a clean hygienic environment.
A progressive multinational food business is seeking a Shift Production Supervisor. This role will co-ordinate the activities required to produce safe, quality products to agreed quantities and deadlines in a clean hygienic environment, while achieving budgetary and operational targets.
This is a shift supervisory position, which will cover early and late shift and is rotated
- To oversee the daily production in an efficient and timely manner
- Effectively communicate with the Production, Quality and Maintenance Teams to ensure effective and efficient operations of the factory
- Implement and maintain Hygiene and Housekeeping standards and ensure full compliance
- Manage and implement company Health & Safety procedure, waste control and yield management systems
- Generate daily/weekly reports as required
- Assist with employee training and development and communicate any employee issues
- Support, interact and participate in all company projects as relevant
- Promote, supervise and encourage employees to deliver a quality product on a consistent basis and creating a positive working environment
Key Skills and Experience required:
- Manage staff in accordance with Group Policies, in particular the Hygiene, Food Safety, Health and Safety and HR policies
- Food Industry experience is desirable for this role and previous experience in a similar role desirable
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Excellent communication, people management and IT skills
- A logical & organised approach to their work with strong time management skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change and to participate as part of a team
- Results orientated
Please apply by sending your CV to Carmel McCabe-Curran via the link below or call 01 8788240 for more informaiton.