Service Manager (Motor Industry)-S008884
Salary: €25-32K DOE
Job Title: Service Manager (Motor Industry)-S008884
Salary: €25-32K DOE
Our client is now seeking a Service Manager (Motor Industry) to join their team in Sandyford.
The successful candidate will work as part of the Operations Team. He/she will assist with the provision of technical assistance and support to our Clients, Suppliers and internal personnel.
- Efficiently process high volumes of telephone enquiries.
- Authorisation of repairs, issuing approval numbers and agreeing costs.
- Will organise the logistics around test requirements
- Daily update of Database and correspondence
- Aim to ensure vehicle downtime is kept to an absolute minimum,
- Aim to keep operating costs within agreed budgets
- Communicate with manufacturers and liaise with representatives on issues determined by after sales policy.
- Resolve quality issues as directed by line manager.
- Deal with all complaints/ communications within agreed policy/ guidelines
- Undertake any ADHOC duties which may be required from time to time by line manager.
- Achieve team goals and achieve individual targets as outlined by line manager.
- Candidate will be required to work on a rotational basis to cover the departments hours of operation
Skills and Experience Required:
- Must have previous experience within an authoritative position as Service manager / Advisor at a garage or vehicle manufacturer.
- Must have a mechanical qualification (or equivalent).
- Excellent numeracy and literacy required
- Experience working in a corporate office environment and dealing with customers is advantageous
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Systems (i.e. Word, Excel), Lotus Notes and garage systems desirable
- Pragmatic decision-maker with a good technical knowledge.
- Excellent customer service skills/ focus.
- Excellent communication skills -Strong telephone communicator with both suppliers and customers.
- Team player who actively participates in shared objectives/ goals.
- Flexibility, willing to carry out variety of tasks/ activities requested and is prepared to work additional hours as may be necessary from time to time.
For more information please send your CV to Lorna Ward in confidence through the link.
Two Heads Are Always Better Than One! - Introduce a friend to Recruitment Plus and claim your €250 reward! We are always eager to meet new talent and assist them in their job search. Refer a friend and let us assist them in their next career move - and claim your reward for the introduction!
Recruitment Plus is an award winning agency - so you (and your friend) are assured of a quality service.