Ergo is an Irish owned IT Services company established since 1993. Led by CEO and co-founder John Purdy, Ergo is headquartered in East Point Business Park and cur
Ergo is an Irish owned IT Services company established since 1993. Led by CEO and co-founder John Purdy, Ergo is headquartered in East Point Business Park and currently employs 180 staff members. The company is organised across two distinct business units – IT Infrastructure and Software Solutions. Ergo's international business, Fenergo, was established in 2009 to focus on software sales to the Financial Services sector internationally. We presently have regional offices in London and Poland with future growth forecast in other markets. Our innovative, energetic working environment provides excellent opportunities for professional candidates seeking to develop and grow their careers. Ergo is heavily committed to employee engagement and in fostering a culture that rewards and recognises excellence. Ergo has received several awards including:
Overview of Role:
- John Purdy - IT Person of the Year, ICT Awards 2011
- Best Workplace Award 2011 & 2012
- Deloitte Best Managed Company 2012
- Microsoft Country Partner of the Year 2010
- ICT Private Sector Project of the Year 2010
This role is responsible for service delivery of all Managed Services deals across the company. This position will demonstrate effectiveness and professionalism in the delivery of projects across infrastructure, software, cloud services, network, communications and end user services.
Experience & Personal Attributes:
- Manage and deliver key initiatives in the goal of achieving Service Delivery excellence
- Liaise with relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth service delivery to the customer.
- Accountable for managing service delivery for one or more client accounts
- Project Plan preparation and ownership throughout the delivery.
- Overall Accountability for service delivery, within budget, scope, quality and time requirements
- Allocation of tasks to the delivery team
- Work with business stakeholders to effectively manage program requirements and expectations
- Work with relevant stakeholders to identify, develop and articulate our MS service offering
- Maximise all opportunities for business within existing accounts
- Provide support, as required to new business opportunities.
- Take an active role in bids and support the transition and implementation of new business
- Operate as the prime customer contact, during delivery, with senior management up to C level
- Ensure that we deliver a service that meets, and exceeds, SLA and delights the customer
- Assist with the definition and preparation of service level KPI reporting as required
- Risk & Issue identification and management throughout the delivery
- Review service failures and produce incident reports as and when required
- Accountable for problem resolution and implementation of corrective actions where required
- Budget management
- Assists in the Recruitment & Selection of new team members
- Previous relevant experience from a similar role is essential
- Strong ability to manage multiple client deliverables simultaneously
- Ability to engage effectively at C level
- Strong planning, project management and delivery experience
- Relevant third level qualification in Business or IT advantageous but not essential.
- Some formal Management or Leadership training advantageous
- Relevant technical accreditations highly desirable
Other Information / Circumstances:
- Microsoft Technologies
- Broad Industry Infrastructure Technology solutions
- Irish IT Industry Sector
- Project management methodologies
- Best practice people management
- Change Management
- Best practice Customer Service
Refer a Friend and you could be entitled to our referral bonus, subject to the terms and conditions. Contact our Recruitment Team for more information.
- Flexibility in terms of business travel (around Dublin, countrywide, UK and other international countries if required)
- Project-driven work requirements with out of hours work as needed to meet deadlines