My Client a Major Fund Administrator are currently hiring Senior Transfer Agents
About The Role?
A varied multi-tasking role, which encompasses client relationship management (to the General Partners and fund managers), reporting to high-net-worth investors, and daily internal/external communication combined with all relevant and associated administration.
Main Job Functions/Tasks
- Reviewing investor application forms and data input to CRM for accuracy
- Communicating and liaising with Fund Accounting, FATCA, AML and Treasury teams on a regular basis
- Prepare/review investor statements, call notices and distribution notices
- Performing/reviewing cash reconciliations for incoming and outgoing funds
- Communicating with fund/investor to ensure all application forms and transfer documents are received and accurate
- Communicating, maintaining relationships with and meeting expectations of investors, investment managers, auditors and other fund participants
- Preparing/reviewing client and investor reporting eg; audit requests, bespoke reporting, regulatory reporting
- Organising workload within the team to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Supporting the account manager to ensure the team runs efficiently
- Training new team members and supporting the development of junior team members
- Highlighting any risk areas within the team and preparing procedures to mitigate risk and ensure all tasks are completed timely and accurately
- Degree qualified in Business or Finance related area.
- 2-5 years’ experience within a fund and/or investor relations type environment
- Previous private equity experience would be advantageous, but is not essential
- An interest in the financial markets and fund industry generally
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications