Senior Transfer Agency role available in East Midlands, Dublin, contact Louise on 01 6760505 for more information!
Senior Transfer Agency - Perm
My client is one of the world’s leading financial institutions and one of the most varied in the Irish market. They are looking for candidates with previous Transfer Agency experience looking to progress to the next step.
- Receive and process investor transaction documents in accordance with fund documentation requirements and procedure
- Maintain capital activity tracking report and distribute report to the client(s) on a periodic basis
- Maintain accurate and complete data in the investor accounting system for all clients
- Ensure accurate and timely system output and delivery of client / investor reporting
- Mentor and quality check my team members' work before being sent to clients
- Complete and document AML procedures for all investor transactions
- Monitor daily investor bank account activity and resolve any break item timely
- Provide money movement notification to the client(s) and the valuations department
- Prepare wire instructions for money movement for fund investor activity
- Serve as daily client operational contact for investor servicing and maintain good relationship with clients
- Query, problem and error resolution on a timely basis (with documentation);
- Develop knowledge of calculations (equalization and series accounting)
- Facilitate communication within servicing department both in Dublin and the U.S.
- Maintaining a good working relationship with external clients as well as with internal relationship managers and other business units within the company;
- Strictly adhere to established departmental procedures and controls
- Carry out all duties assigned to my role under the Company’s Safety Statement, to ensure Health
- Training and reviewing work for junior analysts
- Work on Projects / Ad-hoc tasks as required
If you are interested in making this position yours, please contact Louise Delaney on 01 676 0505, click apply below
Voted Best in Practice Accountancy & Finance 2012, 2013 & 2015 Quest is a team of experienced and professional Financial Recruiters solely dedicated to recruiting for Accountancy and Financial Services Professionals.
Through its reputation, in-depth sector knowledge and impeccable standards of conduct and confidentiality, Quest has developed professional relationships with World Leaders in Financial Services and Accountancy throughout Ireland, Luxembourg, Bermuda and the Cayman Islands. Quest’s experienced Team offers a personalized service and listens closely to what you want - your career goals and motivations