Senior Sales Executive for ROI and NI. Reporting to Cork office.
To develop, maintain and manage the sales process, its budgets, its performance and operations while supporting business development as a key leader in an exciting start-up business. The candidate will be working nationwide but reporting to a Cork office.
- Responsible to: Chief Operating Officer
- Responsible for: Sales in Rep. of Ireland and Northern Ireland
- Liaison with: Other senior managers, clients, company partners, and others in the organisation
B2B sales involve selling products or services from one business to another. Activities important for success include:
- relationship building;
- researching the market and related products;
- demonstrated solution selling skills for a multi-product portfolio. Strong foundation using account planning strategies including, Miller-Heiman, Spin, Sandler, Solution Selling or other recognized sales methodologies/certifications.
- proven track record in a direct selling environment.
- strong ability to forecast and accurately manage accounts, opportunities, activity in CRM. Knowledge of salesforce.com a plus.
- ability to partner with multi sales channels both internally (product experts, SEs, PS) and externally (channel partners).
- demonstrated analytical skills, including ROI quantification and justification
- experience working within Healthcare Organisations.
- creative, high energy and Team Player with excellent negotiation skills and closing skills
- presenting the product or service in a structured professional way face-to-face or using internet technologies;
- listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- gathering market and customer information;
- representing the organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
- challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process that is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
- reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
- feeding future buying trends back to employers;
- attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Driving Licence
- Clean Driving Licence
- Experience or equivalent qualification in management
- Several years experience as a sales representative
- Knowledge of key health guidelines, initiatives, legislation and best practice in areas of pharmacy
- Experience as a manager of personnel
- Wider exposure to medicine or pharmacy in primary/secondary or tertiary care
- Literate and articulate
- Can prioritise and manage time effectively
- Exceptional Organisational Ability
- Presentation Skills
- Budget Management
- Business and Strategic development skills
- Ability to write accurate and evidence based reports and guidelines/procedures
- Team management skills
- Can demonstrably use initiative
- Able to motivate and lead by example
- Available throughout the day and evening (including weekends)
- Be able to visit abroad and/or stay away from home as required.