permanent Senior Regulatory Executive Role - Dublin city - Top Tier International Law Firm
A market leading Top Tier Law Firm.
A unique opportunity to join a highly reputable, dynamic Financial Services Regulatory Team in one of Ireland's leading Law Firms.
Highly competitive package and strong career development & progression opportunities on offer for the successful candidate.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Advise a broad variety of financial services clients on a range of issues from client assets and capital requirements, AML/CTF, market abuse, cyber security, data protection.
- Keep up to speed with forthcoming legislation and industry and regulatory developments and advise clients accordingly.
- Provide relevant training to clients on relevant regulatory matters as appropriate.
- Act as MLRO for clients as appropriate.
- Ensure consistent delivery of a first-class level of service.
- Assist with business development and related initiatives as required.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
Key Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar, broad regulatory advisory role with experience advising both from a consultative and operational/hands-on perspective.
- Proven experience of advising on the topical regulatory issues for financial services clients ranging from investment funds, to investment firms to credit institutions.
- Previous experience acting as a PCF highly advantageous.
- Highly self motivated with proven ability to successfully operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly analytical but also with proven communication skills, both written and oral.
- Proven ability to build relationships both internally and also with external stakeholders.
- Strong IT skills and assist with compliance systems and processes development and improvements as appropriate.
- Commercial, adaptable and professional