Senior Project Manager
Senior Project/Programme Manager to manage major capital investment/ technology transfer projects. We seek a high calibre project manager with the potential to develop into a senior leadership role. We seek candidates experienced at managing complex technical projects, who are at their ease communicating with and managing senior stakeholders and delivering on expectations and challenging targets. This position will involve all aspects of the technical and commercial implementation of projects from conceptual design phase through detailed engineering across process, mechanical, control, instrumentation, and electrical disciplines), construction commissioning, validation and customer supply.
·Overall management of international multi functional team to deliver new facility and equipment builds, technology transfers, product validations and start ups in a chemical process environment
·Financial control of project including budget development, forecasting and control. Manage bid analysis, vendor selection and participate in contract negotiation, and management of contracts. Manage cost reporting and change control processes for project.
·Provide leadership in quality performance and ensure due diligence in regulatory compliance.
·Overall project schedule ownership. Develop schedules, maintain and report on project progress versus milestones and key deliverables.
·Co-ordination of all internal and external resources supporting project. Responsible for resource planning, team on-boarding and maintaining overall team focus and engagement.
·Team adherence to project management principles and disciplines, responsible for managing stage gated project reviews, overall project documentation and information exchange
·Regular management updates to senior levels in organisation. Preparation and delivery of status reports and update presentations
·Responsible for ensuring effective risk management is applied to all initiatives
·Ensure that adequate/appropriate project/programme governance and reporting structures are in-place and operational
·Work closely with all key stakeholders (especially senior-management) to ensure that their needs are defined, understood and met.
- Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- 10+ years Project/ Programme management experience with at least 5 years experience managing multifunctional teams to deliver projects with > €10Mio investment.
- Demonstrated ability to execute complex construction projects, safely within established timelines and on budget.
- Experience in forming and managing, multinational teams.
- Formal PM qualification (preferably PMP/PMI trained)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience in managing technology transfer, validation and start up of complex processes
- Experience in executing projects in a GMP/ Highly regulated environment, providing leadership in quality performance to ensure due diligence in regulatory compliance.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, facilitation, and presentation skills; able to develop and deliver clear, crisp, and focused messages and presentations to all levels of management
- In depth knowledge and experience of multiple project delivery methodologies.
- Demonstrated strategic mindset and strong business acumen
Click HERE to apply