Based in Colmar Berg, Luxembourg.
Senior Project Account
Fluent German required
WE DO NOT REQUIRE THE ASSISTANCE OF AGENCIES, THANKS
- Supervising the day to day activities of the finance team of persons in the areas of Accounts Receivable (AR),Management Accounts, Financial Accounts and Payroll.
- Supervising the day to day activities in the area of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Assist in monitoring and forecasting of company cash flow and assist in determining the company’s working capital requirements.
- Overall responsibility for the monthly reconciliation of sub ledgers to the general ledger and monthly reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts.
- Develop an understanding of the client contracts, the financial impact thereof, as well performing analysis and reporting thereof
- Assist in the preparation, analysis of monthly results, budgets, forecasts, periodic reviews, year end audits, etc.
- Preparation, analysis and reporting of full monthly accounts by the company and division in accordance with tight company deadlines.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to parent company.
- Pro-actively get involved in developing reporting requirements and continually reviewing work flows, procedures and policies of AP, AR and Payroll.
- Ensure compliance to parent company and local guidelines, procedures and policies.
- Ensure the integrity of information flow between the interfaces between the various software systems in use.
- Responsible for the completion and submission of statutory and other government returns e.g. VAT.
- Any other ad hoc assignments.