Senior Product Manager - Wholesale Voice & Broadband.
Thanks to the recent successes of BT Ireland in the Wholesale Voice and Broadband market, we have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Product Manager to lead on BT Ireland’s product offerings to our customers in this market.
You will be responsible for managing the promotion and in-life product operations of those products provided to some of BT Ireland’s largest customers, ensuring that the product and service experience for these customers remains first class. In addition, you will be responsible for understanding how the wholesale voice and broadband market will develop, ensuring that BT Ireland have leading products to address this market and that the value of BT Ireland’s wholesale voice and broadband portfolio today and in the future is communicated to the reseller market.
- You will be responsible for driving the in-life success for the following wholesale products: Whitelabel Voice, BT Wholesale Broadband and White Label ISP.
- Working with BT’s key resellers to understand their strategy and based on this insight, will influence their portfolio growth which will position BT as their key provider.
- In conjunction with the Wholesale Product Development Manager, you will help to introduce new products or enhancements to current products,to support the resellers’ growth plans.
- The role includes full P&L ownership. As such, you will be responsible for revenues & EBITDA generated by the wholesale products - this involves ensuring the competitiveness of the portfolio, maximising commercial contribution and providing product leadership by promoting new features and functionality that BT Ireland will bring to market.
- You will enhance the design and implementation process to defend, promote and win business.
- Lead in identifying areas of opportunity to pursue and help to drive the organisation to translate those opportunities into repeatable products and services that deliver sustainable revenue and contribution.
- You are ultimately responsible and accountable for commercial performance within this line of busines and you will be a leader within the organisation, motivating and influencing virtual teams across all areas of the business to achieve required targets.
- Manage the requirements of a number of large wholesale customers to deliver standard offerings and products in wholesale voice and broadband.
- Track and drive the performance of the portfolio (revenues, EBITDA, market share) against plans and work closely with the Sales channel and take appropriate action to achieve target.
- Monitor on a monthly basis, the revenue performance of each product and to provide a series of monthly reports on projected revenues for the following month and quarterly periods for the range of wholesale offerings as provided in ROI.
- To research and understand competitive market dynamics and develop and communicate an agreed market strategy and product roadmap, gaining senior stakeholder buy-in up to CEO level at commercial review.
- Business case generation and securing of approval for significant investment in new product and enhancements and hold periodic review and adjustment to product business cases as required.
- Provide market feedback and requirements to Wholesale Product Development Manager to influence development of new products or enhancements to current products or service elements.
- Ensure that all product collateral, pricing and support documentation is up-to-date and available on the correct on-line repositories.
- Where notification rules exist for changes to documentation or network assets, the role holder will ensure that this timetable is followed and that other areas of the business respect their obligations with respect to these rules and that they co-ordinate their activities through the role holder.
- Ensure products are robust and efficient and that the necessary sales, delivery and support processes are set with and met by internal/external suppliers.
- Develop Go-To-Market plans and drive sales channels during product introduction to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Build strong relationships with strategic customers around the ongoing evolution of their product needs and the associated capabilities to be developed within the Business.
- Build and maintain relationships within key areas across the organisation e.g. Sales channels, Customer Service, Networks, Finance, where necessary.
- Volume forecasting.
- Accountability and responsibility to set and meet agreed product revenue, cost/profitability and market share targets.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven leadership and influencing skills.
- Deep product management experience along with demonstrable relevant industry experience preferred.
- Proven track record of bringing significant revenue generating products to market.
- Knowledge of the wholesale market preferred.
- Commercial acumen, strong financial competency.
- You will be a highly motivated individual with an excellent ability to work off your own initiative and on a cross-functional basis.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills up to and including CEO level.
- Proven ability to deliver to tight times scales and to quickly identify innovative, pragmatic and cost effective solutions to product issues.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a high achieving team towards business goals and deliverables, within agreed timeframes.
- Third level qualfication preferred however, we will also consider applications from individuals who have built a proven exceptional career record in this area.
- Proven project management capability, PMP/PRINCE certification preferred
How to apply:
Individuals with disabilities or other restrictions preventing them from applying electronically should contact the recruiting manager.