A Dublin based Private Equity Investment Manager is actively seeking to hire an experienced Fund Accountant
Senior Private Equity Fund Accountant
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary range: €45,000 - €55,000
A Dublin based Private Equity Investment Manager is actively seeking to hire an experienced Fund Accountant to assist with the portfolio valuations and reporting on a number of Private Equity investment funds under management.
The company specialises in Real Estate and Credit based investments.
This is an opportunity to join an Investment Management company during a growth phase of their business as they are set to launch two new funds over the coming months.
- Monthly/Quarterly Reporting Pack preparation, which includes:
- Maintain the general ledger and various sub-ledgers
- Cash and Portfolio Reconciliations
- Income and Expense Accruals
- Capital Activity processing (calls/distributions/transfers)
- Management Fee & Waterfall calculations
- Partner Allocation calculations
- Prepare and review trial balances
- Financial Statement preparation with footnotes
- Manage and monitor the timing and quality of client deliverables (SLAs)
- Act as liaison to various internal/external parties e.g. auditors
- Interact directly with senior management and clients with appropriate escalation
- Provide technical accounting/industry knowledge to clients
- Coordinate with Onboarding team , Tax group, Investor Relations group, Financial Statement group, and other groups
- Prepare and review capital calls, distributions, and statements
- Review private equity fund clients limited partnership agreements, PPMs, and other materials
- Implementation of fund structures on accounting system
- Coach, develop and train staff with aid of internal training department.
- Ad hoc reports and client requests as needed
- Train and support team members in their development
- Engage in local and global group projects
- BBS in Accounting/Finance or related discipline with 3–5 years of fund accounting experience
- Experience in reviewing and preparing general ledgers and financial statements
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory experience of other professionals
- Familiarity with Investran, or other Private Equity software packages, highly advantageous
- Project management skills with attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of International GAAP/IFRS Accounting Principles.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Working knowledge of Excel and Word essential,
How to apply:
Please send your CV to Aiden at CareerZone using the link below: