Pramerica Systems Ireland is seeking a Senior Operations Analyst/ Process Analyst to work with the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Lead of the Centralized Business Services.
Description and Job Responsibilities
Prudential is implementing a powerful forward looking Robotic Process Automation(RPA) capability aimed at enabling more efficient, scalable, and quality business operations. The Analyst will be instrumental in assisting and supporting the RPA Lead in building this new, innovative capability which will service all of Prudential’s US Businesses and reside in the Centralized Business Services organization.
The Centralized Business Services organisation provides valued outcomes to their business partners across the US Businesses by enabling improved performance.
The Analyst will work support and assist the RPA Solutions Process Lead and RPA Center of Excellence Leader who have several primary areas of responsibility:
- Work with business and functional leadership to advise on how to best use RPA to achieve their objectives
- Help the Business Unit / Corporate Center identify and prioritize specific RPA opportunities
- Develop and implement RPA solutions
- Mentor, coach and develop RPA capability in the Business Unit / Corporate Center
- Working closely with the RPA Center of Excellence Leader, the RPA Solutions Lead and Analyst will engage and advise business and functional leaders and process owners to determine how to best utilize RPA to meet their objectives.
- The Analyst will work with the RPA Lead to utilize their knowledge of Prudential Businesses and RPA to help determine when to apply RPA technology as the best means to improving a specific process versus other possible solutions.
- Assist the business in identifying and prioritizing specific RPA opportunities, using financial acumen and business knowledge to aid in prioritization.
- Determine the optimal RPA technology for a specific opportunity and develop, test and implement the RPA solution, adhering to standard practices and re-use strategies as appropriate.
- Build RPA capability within multiple business customer organizations through collaboration, coaching, advising and leadership.
- Serve as a resource for questions from both systems and business communities and will maintain a high degree of knowledge of the business group processes, procedures, priorities, and business goals. The RPA Solutions Lead will be regarded as the technical expert in their particular field.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Experience in Business Process Analysis, Process Automation or related field
- Has Entrepreneurial and Business Acumen Skills
- Qualification in Business or Technology
- Strong relationship management and knowledge of change management skills
- Must be able to think strategically and act tactically, i.e. see the big picture and roll up your sleeves to do the work
- Ability to influence stakeholders and effectively engage with both management and business associates
- Possess an understanding of the businesses in which Prudential operates (Annuities, Asset Management, Group Insurance, Individual Life Insurance and Retirement Services)
- Ability to take intelligent risks and generate new and valuable ideas and business solutions
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; ability to communicate results and influence at senior management level
- Capable of anticipating potential issues/problems and developing solutions
- Possess an understanding of process flows and Microsoft Technology (such as VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services) preferred
- Ability to be organized, flexible, prioritize tasks and work in a deadline oriented environment
- Self-motivation and ability to work within a team environment