Senior .Net Developer - Dublin 18. Should have 5+ years of experience in full stack Web & Service based applications using Microsoft technologies using Microsoft.NET 3.5/4.0/4.5 frameworks using C#.
Senior .Net Developer
Are you looking to take the next step in your career and join a successful and expanding company? Then look no further, below is the company for you.
Our Client is currently looking for an experiencedC#.NET Full Stack Developer to join their team in Dublin South. The client isa payment solution provider for the Irish marketdelivering customised payment solutions that enable organisations to streamline payment operations, reduce processing costs and remove complexity from their business. Their multi-channel solution accepts payments anytime, anywhere on behalf of many of Ireland's largest companies and organisations in both the private and public sector. A passionate company delivering flexible and innovative payment solutions to their customers across retail, mobile and online channels.
Senior .Net Developer - Job Description
This position is an excellent chance for a full stack C# .NET Developer. In this role you will have a chance to work on highly complex financial payment systems with interesting technical challenges. You will also have the chance to grow into a payments expert with detailed functional knowledge of payments processing systems.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Candidate should have 5+ years of experience in full stack Web & Service based applications using Microsoft technologies using Microsoft.NET 3.5/4.0/4.5 frameworks using C#
- The candidate must have extensive experience in building RESTful API's with ASP.NET Web API
- Proven experience in using SOLID Principles and Design Patterns (Containers & Injection)
- The candidate must have extensive experience in writing T-SQL queries and stored procedures using MS SQL Server 2008 or above (Preferably 2014)
- The candidate must have good experience with any of the unit testing framework such as NUnit, xUnit, MsUnit etc.
- The candidate should have knowledge of any ORM (Object Relational Mapping) such as Entity Framework or NHibernate or fluent NHibernate.
- The candidate should have experience in continuous integration & deployment techniques
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- The candidate should have good experience in writing secure code with OWASP guidelines
- Good verbal and written communication skills, Good team player and Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience in one or more source control systems such as SVN or TFS or GIT etc.
Nice to have
- Experience in Behaviour-driven development / Test driven development
- Business experience and knowledge of one or more payment processing systems
- Hands on experience on JQuery (experience in writing plug-ins and API) and JQuery based MVVM frameworks (Knockout.js / Angular.js)
- Working experience with ASP.NET MVC 3/4
- Hands-on experience on Structure Map (DI/IOC) or Automapper (object-object mapper)
- Hands-on experience with mocking frameworks such as RhinoMocks or Moq
- Hands-on experience in an agile development environment
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services
- Liaise with our development teams and coordinate development in line with corporate goals and objectives
- Work with business departments to scope and design web based highly secure, highly scalable internet applications
- Proactively communicate progress, issues and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management
- Solve production support issues and code refactoring
- Full-time position with excellent benefits in an innovative environment of a growing firm
- Joining a team of talented experts in banking and payment solutions
- Respect for your work/life balance
- Office with easy access to public transport
- Competitive salary with excellent benefits, including car park , health insurance and Pension