Ergo is an Irish owned IT Services company established since 1993. Led by CEO and co-founder John Purdy, Ergo is headquartered in East Point Business Park and cur
Ergo is an Irish owned IT Services company established since 1993. Led by CEO and co-founder John Purdy, Ergo is headquartered in East Point Business Park and currently employs 180 staff members. The company is organised across two distinct business units – IT Infrastructure and Software Solutions. Ergo's international business, Fenergo, was established in 2009 to focus on software sales to the Financial Services sector internationally. We presently have regional offices in London and Poland with future growth forecast in other markets. Our innovative, energetic working environment provides excellent opportunities for professional candidates seeking to develop and grow their careers. Ergo is heavily committed to employee engagement and in fostering a culture that rewards and recognises excellence. Ergo has received several awards including:
- John Purdy - IT Person of the Year, ICT Awards 2011
- Best Workplace Award 2011 and 2012
- Deloitte Best Managed Company 2012
- Microsoft Country Partner of the Year 2010
- ICT Private Sector Project of the Year 2010
We have an immediate requirement for an experienced developer to work on a client site for a long-term engagement.
- Design and develop .Net technical solutions for key business programs.
- Consult with internal staff members to gather information about program needs, objectives, functions, features, and input and output requirements.
- Communication and interaction with several cross functional groups.
- Skills / Knowledge Required:
- 3+ years of experience within a similar role.
- C# .Net development using the .Net 4.0 framework, with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented concepts and design patterns.
- Knowledge of databases, and SQL development.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Refer a Friend and you could be entitled to a bonus payment subject to the terms and conditions of our referral scheme.
- Minimum BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, or related Degree.
- Experience and/or training on the above technologies will also be considered as qualifications.