Senior Mechanical Engineer, Denmark.
Dornan welcomes applicaitons from Senior Mechancial Engineers for a project in Denmark.
The successful candidates will:
- Design and coordination of mechanical building services.
- Management of the Design Process from Concept through to Construction stage
- Preparation of reports and front end studies
- Detail Design of Mechanical Building Services
- Coordination of Mechanical Services with other trades
- Working with Quality Control Systems
- Execution of Design Reviews
- Experience using 2D Autocad is essential.
- Experience using 3D Autocad is advantageous but not essential.
- Experience in dealing with customers and suppliers.
- 8+ years previous experience mechanical / building construction
- A degree in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in Data Centres / Industrial or Power would be advantageous
- Previous experience working on industrial and pharmaceutical projects
- Hevacomp & Autocad experience
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Self motivating, and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and anticipate any problems
Flights, Accommodation and Travel covered