About the company
Our business began in Ireland in 1995 with one site Irishjobs.ie, and now we run websites across 16 countries in Europe, Africa and the Americas. Saongroup now has over 420 staff around the world. Saongroup is owned by StepStone.
StepStone Group www.stepstone.com is one of the world's leading job site companies with operations in Europe, America and Africa. We operate some of the strongest online job portals with more than 300,000 jobs advertised per month across 20 countries. Founded in 1996, StepStone employs 2,000 employees and serves more than 100,000 customers worldwide.
We are now seeking a Senior Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team.
Reporting to the European Marketing Director, this position will have a significant impact on the business, working closely with many departments on product development, customer communication and brand management.
- An experienced marketer, ideally from a related industry sector, such as classified advertising, online/internet, media, recruitment
- Strong background in developing marketing strategies in a technology driven and sales led environment
- An articulate, intelligent individual who has been a valuable contributor to a management team in past roles
- Able to work under pressure, very hands-on and responsive to the changing needs of a dynamic business
- Hard working, able to lead by example, ability to inspire confidence and loyalty within their team whilst able to develop relationships in the wider group
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally with relevant professional qualifications.
- Work with the European Marketing Director to develop and deliver a B2B marketing strategy
- Work with in house design team to produce sales collateral across multiple formats including newsletters, presentations, scripts, user guides, factsheets and emails
- Organise customer events
- Plan and implement the communications around new product launches
- Deliver effective sales lead generation and customer satisfaction campaigns
- Develop, source and edit content for blogs, web, social platforms and media releases
- Analyse and segment data to drive actionable insight and deliver targeted marketing campaigns
- Build, maintain and manage relationships with current and prospective business partners
- Keep up to date with competitor and market activity and trends, sharing relevant insights and opportunities with the business
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Proficiency in marketing automation and CRM software
- The ability to manipulate excel reports to deliver actionable insight
- Exceptional time management and attention to detail
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with the sales teams
- An entrepreneurial, proactive outlook with the confidence to challenge the status quo
- Outstanding communication skills
- The ability to communicate with people at different levels both within the business and externally
- Knowledge of analytics tools as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics would be a significant advantage
This is an extremely exciting and challenging role in one of Ireland's most successful on-line companies & will attract a very competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate.