PwC's Cork office are currently recruiting for a Senior Manager to join their Assurance Practice.
Assurance Senior Manager – Cork – I&DB
Main Purpose of the Role:
- Manage a portfolio of multinational and local indigenous audit engagements, including some with group reporting requirements.
- Duties to include audit planning and execution, managing teams and resources as well as actively delivering on client service requirements.
- Developing and maintaining key client relationships.
- To report on individual engagements to engagement leader responsible.
- Practice includes three engagement leaders, being 2 Assurance Directors and one Assurance Partner.
Reporting to - Practice Assurance Leader.
Industry Experience - Manufacturing, Consumer, Services and Technology sectors
Qualifications and Experience:
We are seeking a Qualified Chartered Accountant at a Senior Manager level with a minimum of 5 years experience in managing audit engagements.
The successful candidate will:
- Be self-motivated and able to use their own initiative
- Have strong project management skills
- Have appropriate technical skills – audit and accounting standards
- Have excellent oral, listening and written communication skills
- Be adept at managing people and teams
- Be strong on client delivery and service