My Client a major Funds Company are recruiting a Senior Investor relations specialist to join their center of excellence.
A varied multi-tasking role, which encompasses client relationship management (to the General Partners and fund managers), reporting to high-net-worth investors, and daily internal/external communication combined with all relevant and associated administration.
Job Duties in Brief:
- Reviewing the work of Investor Relations administration staff and ensuring the rules and representations of the Funds are adhered to;
- Proactively managing the team’s daily workflow and ensuring set deadlines are met;
- Working closely with and supporting the Senior Account Manager in ensuring the smooth running of the team and the ongoing adherence to procedures and processes;
- Building and maintaining relationship with the client and acting as an escalation point when the Senior Account Manager is unavailable;
- Manage the communication, ongoing relationship and meeting the expectations of investors, investment managers, tax advisers, auditors and other fund participants, and ensuring that all queries are dealt with in a timely manner;
- Oversee the period capital call and distribution events, ensuring timelines are adhered to and managing the workflow between the General Partner and internal teams;
- Review payments for distributions, ensuring they are authorized in accordance with agreed timelines;
- Oversee capital call receipt monitoring, reconciliation and follow up on open items;
- Ensure investor requests for information are dealt with efficiently in accordance with the prescribed SLA and that investor expectations are managed;
- Ensure good working relationships are maintained with other internal teams such as fund accounting, compliance and AML, and company secretarial;
- Completing monthly and ad hoc reporting upon request and ensuring a high level of accuracy is achieved at all times;
- Undertaking regular staff reviews and annual appraisals of team members;
- Participating in the interview process with regard to the recruitment of new staff;
- Assisting auditors and other fund participants and advisors;
- Take an active and positive role in regular IR Team meetings, and deputize for the Senior Account Manager in their absence;
- Propose and develop department-wide operational improvements in consultation with the senior account manager;
- Perform other administrative support and/or project related tasks as required.
- Degree qualified (preferably in a discipline relevant to Financial Services)
- 5+ years’ experience within a fund and/or investor relations (transfer agency) type environment, at least 3 years of which spent in a senior administrator/supervisory role.
- A proven interest in the financial markets and experience of the Private Equity industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.