Job Title: Senior IT Engineer (Projects / Support)
Salary: 40K (+ Expenses and other benefits)
Location: Millennium Park, Naas, Co. Kildare
Globalnet Solutions is a leading provider of Managed IT Services in Ireland since 1999.
We are currently recruiting a Senior IT Engineer who will be a key member in the delivery of support and technical services to our growing customer base
This is an exciting role offering the perfect balance of office based support and onsite projects in a multi-customer environment.
You will be given the responsibility, support and the freedom to help you realise your professional goals.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate looking for an exciting challenge.
- Responsibility for leading, delivering and coordinating multiple IT projects and support services.
- Excellent knowledge and hands on experience deploying and supporting MS server solutions.
- Excellent knowledge and hands on experience deploying and supporting end
user devices and systems.
- Knowledge and hands on experience working with networking technology including firewalls, switches and routers.
- Experience with cloud based technologies such as server virtualization and storage advantageous.
- Experience in a similar role working in a multi-customer environment very advantageous.
- You will be business astute and fully understand the demands of modern businesses.
- Have excellent leadership skills and have the ability to delegate and manage tasks
you assign to other support engineers.
- Ability to offer guidance, support and leadership to junior engineers.
- Technically proficient with excellent problem solving skills.
- Be a professional and a responsible ambassador for the company.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills (both verbal and written).
- You will be highly motivated, adaptive and resourceful.
- You will have a passion for IT, keeping up to date with new and emerging technology.
- Relevant Degree (Minimum).
- Microsoft Certified.
- Fortinet / Sonicwall qualifications advantageous.
- English as primary language.